Food Establishment Manager training
Online 12hrs course created by an approved MAPAQ trainer
with food establishment managing experience
Videos, audios and texts to learn efficiently.
Quizzes to prepare the 60 minutes MAPAQ exam.
Easy to follow
The access to the training is automatically opened after the purchase.
Take the lessons where and when you want.
Support during all the training.
No extra charge
Taxes, training, MAPAQ exam and guide included.
Online payment by credit card, Visa debit card or Paypal (Buy now button).
Payment by check (Book now button).
You have 90 days following the purchase to complete the training.
Subjects - Food Establishment Manager training
- Subjects of the Food Handler’s training.
- Analysis and assessment of hazards.
- Hazards management, including the establishment of appropriate procedures.
- Regulatory and legislative standards applicable to food hygiene and safety.
- Preparation of continuous training activities related to the rules governing food hygiene and safety.
- Introduction and basic knowledge (2 lessons + 1 quiz)
- Microorganisms (2 lessons + 1 quiz)
- Identify the potentially hazardous foods (2 lessons + 1 quiz)
- Risk situations and critical points (1 lesson + 1 quiz)
- Critical point: Material (2 lessons + 1 quiz)
- Critical point: Method (3 lessons + 1 quiz)
- Critical point: Method, follow-up (1 lesson + 1 quiz)
- Critical point: Staff (2 lessons + 1 quiz)
- Critical point: Equipment and Environment (2 lessons + 1 quiz)
- Introduction to the GMPs (2 lessons + 1 quiz)
- GMPs – 1st step to the HACCP system (7 lessons + 1 quiz)
- HACCP principles (3 lessons + 1 quiz)
- Laws in Canada and Risk-based inspection (2 lessons + 1 quiz)
- Staff training activities (1 lesson)
- Conclusion (2 lessons)
The easiest and most effective way to take your food establishment manager training!