Food Establishment Manager training
Online 12hrs course created by an approved MAPAQ trainer
with food establishment managing experience
Videos, audios, and texts to learn efficiently
Quizzes to prepare the 60 minutes MAPAQ exam
Easy to follow
Access to the course is automatically opened after the purchase
(after the payment, you’ll see “access to the course” instead of “buy”)
Take the lessons where and when you want
Support available during all the training
No extra charge
Taxes, training, MAPAQ exam, and guide included.
Online payment by credit card, Visa debit card, or Paypal (Buy now button)
or Interac to: firstname.lastname@example.org and send us an email to notify us (with the Interac password)
or Payment by check (Prepaid button)
You have 90 days following the purchase to complete the training.
Subjects - Food Establishment Manager training
- Subjects of the Food Handler’s training.
- Analysis and assessment of hazards.
- Hazards management, including the establishment of appropriate procedures.
- Regulatory and legislative standards applicable to food hygiene and safety.
- Preparation of continuous training activities related to the rules governing food hygiene and safety.
- Introduction and basic knowledge (2 lessons + 1 quiz)
- Microorganisms (2 lessons + 1 quiz)
- Identify the potentially hazardous foods (2 lessons + 1 quiz)
- Risk situations and critical points (1 lesson + 1 quiz)
- Critical point: Material (2 lessons + 1 quiz)
- Critical point: Method (3 lessons + 1 quiz)
- Critical point: Method, follow-up (1 lesson + 1 quiz)
- Critical point: Staff (2 lessons + 1 quiz)
- Critical point: Equipment and Environment (2 lessons + 1 quiz)
- Introduction to the GMPs (2 lessons + 1 quiz)
- GMPs – 1st step to the HACCP system (7 lessons + 1 quiz)
- HACCP principles (3 lessons + 1 quiz)
- Laws in Canada and Risk-based inspection (2 lessons + 1 quiz)
- Staff training activities (1 lesson)
- Conclusion (2 lessons)
The easiest and most effective way to take your food establishment manager training!