Food handler training
Online 6hrs course created by an approved MAPAQ trainer
with food establishment managing experience
Videos, audios, and texts to learn efficiently
Quizzes to prepare the 30 minutes MAPAQ exam
Easy to follow
Access to the course is automatically opened after the purchase
(after the payment, you’ll see “access to the course” instead of “buy”)
Take the lessons where and when you want
Support available during all the training
No extra charge
Taxes, training, MAPAQ exam, and guide included.
Online payment by credit card, Visa debit card, or Paypal (Buy now button)
or Interac to: email@example.com and send us an email to notify us (with the Interac password)
or Payment by check (Prepaid button)
You have 90 days following the purchase to complete the training.
Subjects - Food Handler training
- Microbiological, physical and chemical hazards associated with food hygiene and safety.
- Food storage temperatures, food origins, food labeling.
- Work methods that prevent food contamination.
- General principles of hygiene for persons in contact with food or with material or equipment in contact with food.
- Material and equipment cleaning, sanitizing, and disinfecting procedures.
- Environmental sources of food contamination.
- Introduction and basic knowledge (2 lessons + 1 quiz)
- Microorganisms (2 lessons + 1 quiz)
- Identify the potentially hazardous foods (2 lessons + 1 quiz)
- Risk situations and critical points (1 lesson + 1 quiz)
- Critical point: Material (2 lessons + 1 quiz)
- Critical point: Method (3 lessons + 1 quiz)
- Critical point: Method, follow-up (1 lesson + 1 quiz)
- Critical point: Staff (2 lessons + 1 quiz)
- Critical point: Equipment and Environment (2 lessons + 1 quiz)
- Conclusion (2 lessons)
The easiest and most effective way to take your food handler training!