Food handler training
Online 6hrs course created by an approved MAPAQ trainer
with food establishment managing experience
Videos, audios and texts to learn efficiently.
Quizzes to prepare the 30 minutes MAPAQ exam.
Easy to follow
The access to the food handler training is automatically opened after the purchase.
Take the lessons where and when you want.
Support available during all the training.
No extra charge
Taxes, training, MAPAQ exam and guide included.
Online payment by credit card, Visa debit card or Paypal (Buy now button).
Payment by check (Book now button).
You have 90 days following the purchase to complete the training.
Subjects - Food Handler training
- Microbiological, physical and chemical hazards associated with food hygiene and safety.
- Food storage temperatures, food origins, food labelling.
- Work methods that prevent food contamination.
- General principles of hygiene for persons in contact with food or with material or equipment in contact with food.
- Material and equipment cleaning, sanitizing and disinfecting procedures.
- Environmental sources of food contamination.
- Introduction and basic knowledge (2 lessons + 1 quiz)
- Microorganisms (2 lessons + 1 quiz)
- Identify the potentially hazardous foods (2 lessons + 1 quiz)
- Risk situations and critical points (1 lesson + 1 quiz)
- Critical point: Material (2 lessons + 1 quiz)
- Critical point: Method (3 lessons + 1 quiz)
- Critical point: Method, follow-up (1 lesson + 1 quiz)
- Critical point: Staff (2 lessons + 1 quiz)
- Critical point: Equipment and Environment (2 lessons + 1 quiz)
- Conclusion (2 lessons)
The easiest and most effective way to take your food handler training!