Price taxes incl.$65
Food handler training
Online 6hrs course created by an approved MAPAQ trainer
with food establishment managing experience
Videos, audios, and texts to learn efficiently
Quizzes to prepare the 30 minutes MAPAQ exam
Easy to follow
Access to the course is automatically opened after the purchase
(after the payment, you’ll see “access to the course” instead of “buy”)
Take the lessons where and when you want
Support available during all the training
No extra charge
Taxes, training, MAPAQ exam, and guide included.
Online payment by credit card, Visa debit card, or Paypal (Buy now button)
or Interac to: firstname.lastname@example.org and send us an email to notify us (with the Interac password)
or Payment by check (Prepaid button)
You have 90 days following the purchase to complete the training.
Subjects - Food Handler training
- Microbiological, physical and chemical hazards associated with food hygiene and safety.
- Food storage temperatures, food origins, food labeling.
- Work methods that prevent food contamination.
- General principles of hygiene for persons in contact with food or with material or equipment in contact with food.
- Material and equipment cleaning, sanitizing, and disinfecting procedures.
- Environmental sources of food contamination.
- Introduction and basic knowledge (2 lessons + 1 quiz)
- Microorganisms (2 lessons + 1 quiz)
- Identify the potentially hazardous foods (2 lessons + 1 quiz)
- Risk situations and critical points (1 lesson + 1 quiz)
- Critical point: Material (2 lessons + 1 quiz)
- Critical point: Method (3 lessons + 1 quiz)
- Critical point: Method, follow-up (1 lesson + 1 quiz)
- Critical point: Staff (2 lessons + 1 quiz)
- Critical point: Equipment and Environment (2 lessons + 1 quiz)
- Conclusion (2 lessons)
The easiest and most effective way to take your food handler training!
Section 1Introduction and basic knowledge
Lecture 2Food borne illness in Canada and responsability
Lecture 3Microorganisms in food
Lecture 4Infection and toxins
Section 3Identify the potentially hazardous foods
Lecture 5Conditions affecting growth of bacteria
Lecture 6PHF and NPHF
Section 4Risk situations and critical points
Lecture 7Risk-based inspection
Section 5Critical point: Material - RBI
Lecture 8Food storage rules
Lecture 9Origin, allergies, labeling
Section 6Critical point: Method - RBI
Lecture 10Direct and cross-contaminations
Lecture 11Time and temperature (1/2)
Lecture 12Time and temperature (2/2)
Section 7Critical point: Method - RBI (Cleaning and Sanitizing)
Lecture 13Cleaning and Sanitizing
Section 8Critical point: Staff - RBI
Lecture 15Behavior, health conditions and injuries
Section 9Critical point: Equipment - RBI and Environment